THREE WORLD RENOWNED COACHES SURROUNDING YOUR PLAYER 5 DAYS A WEEK TO HELP THEM UNLEASH THEIR POTENTIAL.
Does your junior golfer:
- Spend a lot of time hitting balls on the range but doesn’t really know how to practice?
- Play well in practice but performs poorly in tournaments?
- Have a hard time focusing and keeping a competitive edge throughout an entire tournament
- Lack the know-how of how to attract coaches?
Under the pressure of competition, your junior golfer is only as strong as their weakest link. The Golf Room strives to create the optimal learning and training environment for golfers to maximize each vital link needed for success on the course. Using a Tour-proven team formula, The Golf Room Junior Champions Academy provides a comprehensive and structured program for golf instruction, physical performance training, mental preparation, and game management. The Junior Champions Academy brings together the best coaches in these areas under one roof, collaborating and customizing each player’s program to meet the unique needs of your junior golfer. Our coaches are committed to the long-term athletic development of your junior golfer, focusing on the skills and characteristics needed for success in high school, college, and beyond rather than quick temporary fixes. Our 2016 Elite Junior Champions increased their National Junior Scoreboard ranking by more than 15,000 spots nationally.
We take a holistic approach to improving each player and strengthening each link of their chain. With one weak link, the chain breaks under pressure, but when strong, there is no force that can break it. We hope to walk beside you and your junior golfer in 2017 and help them reach their ultimate potential.
For additional information, check out:
- Winter Junior champions 25 page informational PDF
- Winter Junior Champions Brochure
- Junior Champions Promotional video
- Junior Champions New Student Application